Post Graduate Institute of Behavioural & Medical Sciences (PGIBAMS)
Diploma & MPhil - Clinical Psychology & Psychiatric Social Work
Following table shows the course details for Diploma & MPhil Programs
|M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology||2 Years||20||MA (Psychology)||
Recognized by R.C.I. (Rehabilitation Council of India), New Delhi and Affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, CG.
|M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work||2 Years||30||MA (Sociology / Social Work)||
Affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, CG. and Approved by Govt. of Chhattisgarh
|M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing||2 Years||15||B.Sc. (Nursing) /
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)
Recognized By INC, New Delhi and Affiliated to Ayush Health and Science University, Raipur, CG.
:: Online Application-Form 2022-24 for Two Years Master of Philosophy In Clinical Psychology/ Psychiatric Social Work.
Apply through the online application form only.
The online application form will now be available on the website very soon. Last date of submitting the online application 31st August, 2022. Application Form fees of Rs 1000/- Payment must be made by Online Fund Transfer only.
Dates of Entrance Examination (Written Test) on 10th September, 2022 at Time 10.30 am and Interview (Viva) on 11th September, 2022 for The Admission to M.Phil (Clinical Psychology & Psychiatric Social Work).
Date of Written Test and Interview (Offline Mode Only)
Click Here to Guideline and Apply Online Application Form 2022
Important Notes for Entrance Examination :
1. All the required documents will be checked and verified before the interview.
2. Each candidate have to produce valid ID proof (Aadhar Card) before the written exam.
3. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and fooding by them selves.
4. List of selected candidates on the basis of written examination will be displayed in the website on same day.
5. Only selected candidates are required to appear for the interview.
6. Final list of (Based on written and interview) selected candidates will be displayed within 2 to 3 days of the examination.
7. All the candidates are required to download & print the admit card and have to produce before the written examination.
8. Parents/Guardians are not allowed inside the institute premises during examinations.
:: M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology) Course RCI Certificate of Approval to PGIBMS for Academic Session 2022 to 2027.
:: M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology) Course RCI Certificate of Approval to PGIBMS for Academic Session 2017 to 2022.
:: M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology) Course RCI Certificate of Approval to PGIBMS for Academic Session 2014 to 2017.
:: Download Application Form 2020-21 for Two Years MSc. (Psychiatric Nursing).
:: Required Documents
A student who wants to join either of the M. Phil course must provide a photocopy (attested) each of :-
(i) Degree Certificate of M.A. in respective subject.
(ii) Marks-sheets of 10th. 12th. Graduation & M.A. previous and final year examinations.
(iii) At the time of interview every candidate must produce the original degree certificate of M.A., marks-sheets of 10th. 12th. Graduation & M.A. previous and final year examinations. All the original certificate will be returned immediately, after verification.
(iv) Attachéted All Documents
PGIBAMS Institute Department
Departments of Post Graduate Institute of Behavioural and Medical Sciences (PGIBAMS), Raipur, Chhattisgarh.