Online Admission Form
Post Graduate Institute of Behavioural & Medical Sciences (PGIBAMS)
Online Admission Form Process :
How to Apply
Candidates can be filled online application form for admission in M.Phil Course in Clinical Psychology / Psychiatric Social Work on the website of PGIBAMS, Raipur ie. www.pgibams.ac.in.
Apply Online Application Form (* The registration functions only with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 9.0 or above version Browser)
Note : Important Instructions for Candidates Before Applying Online Application Form -
The process of online application form submissions which are as follows :
1. Before filling the Application Form, kindly read the rules and regulations of the Institution Ordinance No-140 (Revised) of PRSU, Raipur carefully.
2. Fill all the columns carefully, incomplete online application form / application form without Online Fund Transfer will be rejected.
3. When you click the online application form link you will be shown an Admission Form asking for various details. Fields for information marked with "* astrik sign" are to be essentially filled up. These fields cannot be left blank.
4. As all important communications related to Written Exam Date, Written Exam Test Result and Interview Date will be sent to the registered Email id and Mobile No. candidates are advised to give their correct Email id/ Mobile No (in use).
5. On successful submission of application form details, you would be shown an automatic generated registration no and confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by you in the Application Form and a validation code on your registered Mobile No.
6. Follow the online application registration number generated for any future correspondence.
7. Candidates pay only Rs 500/- for the online application form fee.
8. Access to an online payment facility / service such as-Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card /UPI/Wallets Pay/PayTm. (All charges for the electronic transfers must be strictly borne by the applicant)
9. Application fee will be non-refundable.
10. Application form will not be valid if the application is incomplete in terms of information or is not accompanied with the requisite documents or payment confirmations.
11. Document, Marksheet & Certificate (for scanning and uploading in "pdf" format only. A4 page File size of scanned document should not be more than 1 mb)
12. Recent passport size colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 200 KB, width 250 px and height 300 px).
13. Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned signature should not be more than 100 KB, width 200 px and height 100 px).
14. The ambiguous uploaded digital images will be rejected application form.
15. In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information or certificate etc. or is found to have concealed or withheld some information in his/her application form, he/she shall be debarred from admission.
16. That user can send Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Call : +91-0771-4223370, 74151-10000 about their extra information and/or enquiry. It is necessary to mention automatic provided online registration no in any email correspondence.
17. User must be submitted electronically & application form in hard copy will NOT be accepted.
18. Browser Recommendations: The registration functions only with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 9.0 or above version Browser.
19. Last date for submission of complete application form is November 31st, 2020.
20. Click Here to Apply Online Application Form 2020-22