Rules & Regulation
Post Graduate Institute of Behavioural & Medical Sciences (PGIBAMS)
Rules Regulating To Enrolment of Master of Philosophy Course In Clinical Psychology and Psychiatric Social Work.
1. The duration of the M. Phil course will be two academic years.
2. These courses come under the self-financing scheme as granted by the Para-Medical Department of Ministry of Public Health, Family Welfare & Medical Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh. Affiliated to Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur C.G. & recognized by R.C.I. New-Delhi.
3. Admission to these courses will be given through screening-test followed by written examination and personal interview i.e. according to merit.
4. The medium of instruction will be English only.
5. A student who wants to join either of the M. Phil course must provide a photocopy (attested) each of :-
(i) Degree Certificate of M.A. in respective subject.
(ii) Marks-sheets of 10th. 12th. Graduation & M.A. previous and final year examinations.
(iii) At the time of interview every candidate must produce the original degree certificate of M.A., marks-sheets of 10th. 12th. Graduation & M.A. previous and final year examinations. All the original certificate will be returned immediately, after verification.
6. The candidate has to produce a character and conduct certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute last attended.
7. The candidate must submit a migration certificate from the University/Institute from where he/she has passed from any other University than Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
8. The candidate has to be a full time Post-Graduate student in the Institute, continuously for two years. Furthermore, the candidates are strictly prohibited from undergoing any part-time or correspondence courses by a University or any other agency.
9. The candidate will be working in various psychiatric units i.e. outpatient unit (O.P.D.), in-patient unit, emergency unit and special clinics, according to the schedule.
10. It is mandatory for the all Students must have 85% academic attendance for appearing in the session examination.
11. It is mandatory for the all Students to stay in hostel.
12. . It is mandatory for every student to follow the rules and regulations of the institute. Anyone who violets the rules, he/she will be subjected to face appropriate disciplinary action and /or punishment.
13. Jurisdictions for all the legal issues will be Raipur (C.G.) court of law.